Join us for this free webinar hosted by the WordPress Naperville Meetup Group and led by Bruce Jones.
Meeting Registration Link:
If you are looking for the basics of optimizing your WordPress website you are at the right spot.
In this online course we’ll cover inbound marketing strategy 101 and then roll into more technical aspects of how you can leverage WordPress settings, plugins and content for success.
Here are a few of the topics that we’ll be covering and we’ll also have a Q/A session at the end for any additional questions you might have.
Initial WordPress setup – Adding content – Getting noticed – Measuring results
- The basics of keyword research and competitor analyses
- WP Permalink settings & site structure
- Best WordPress SEO plugins and setting them up correctly
- Image optimization, file names, alt text tags, exif data & geotagging images
- Sitemaps, how to build them and where to submit them
- On page SEO and what makes a good page or post for both Google and your target audience
- Structured data plugins, configuration and testing
- Getting backlinks and why they are an important Google ranking factor.
- Measuring results using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other tools.
This free webinar is hosted by the WordPress Naperville Meetup group that meets every month. Join their group to learn more about WordPress and network with other WordPress web designers.
We’ll be posting a copy of the slide deck and a recording of this SEO training session here: https://1on1seotraining.com/seo-101-for-wordpress-web-designers-webinar/